Take 52 Weekly Photo Challenge
Want to bring your Photography to the next level?
Join us in the Camerashy Take52 Weekly Photography Challenge Community!
Sign Up for the Take 52 Challenge!
Get access to the Private Facebook Group and the Weekly Prompts delivered straight to your Inbox.
Get your photography questions answered, get constructive feedback on your work and watch as your skills improve weekly with lots and lots of practice.
You’ll also get access to all of the past themes from throughout the year so you can play catch up or jump in!
If you have never taken part in a weekly photography challenge let me explain a little bit about how it works.
- Sign up to the Challenge to receive an email each Monday from me with that week’s theme.
- When you sign up you will also receive a link which will direct you to the #Take52 Facebook group. You will have to request to join and then I will approve your request (unless your a robot or a spammer – then’ll I’ll just ban you.)
- The Facebook group is where we will share our weekly images and comment and encourage each other with our photography.
- I encourage you to take some time to think about the week’s theme and then off you go to capture an image which relates to that theme – therein lies the Challenge part!
- When your happy with your image, upload and share your image to the Facebook group stating the Theme: Title of your image, Image stats, if you know them (Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO) and one or two lines about the thought process behind your shot. This will help you get to know this stuff and others learn from your technique. (If you don’t know where to find your image information look for EXIF data in your editing program)
- The objective of this Challenge is to help you improve your photography by actually PRACTICING photography. It really doesn’t matter if you miss a week and have to play catch up as long as you are shooting, improving and learning a little too.
- Please be kind to each other in the group – so far this group has been extremely supportive of one another and lets keep it that way. No one in the group knows it all and this challenge is designed for people seeking to improve their skill, not experts. If you think lens size, camera type or number of pixels are the most important thing, then you might want to join a different group.